Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

Newer | Latest | Older

Monday, 21 March 2005
tell me how to incorporate a message board ino my website?
Mood:  irritated
Topic: FrontPage
Hi there i'mnew to this whole web page design thing and was wondering if there was anyway to add a message board to my angel fire website and also the pay pal thing howe does that work? thanks for any responses

Posted by dragon3/hikersinc at 11:59 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (7) | Permalink | Share This Post

Topic: HTML Questions
Im kind of new to this html stuff. i need help on a custom templete i dled. all the images i have gotten i put in the images folder. most of them show, but some are not. i saw that one of them that werent showing was updates.jpg. I saw that it was already in the images directory. Does anyone know y it wont show up?

Posted by ak5/haloproductions at 6:56 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
account details -bandwidth and disk space
Since this weekend, the disk space is no longer visible on the expanded account details page. As well, the bandwidth details continue to be unavailable.
Feedback?
Thank you.

Posted by biz2/metaphysician at 3:33 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Sunday, 20 March 2005
TOTALLY clueless!!
Mood:  chatty
Now Playing: "Even In His Youth" by Nirvana
Hi everyone! I would really like some help with having music with words played on my page. I have LimeWire and download many songs but I have no clue on how to get them on my page. please help ASAP otherwise I'm just sitting here staring at the computer looking for answers. Thank you SO much!I appreciate your help very much!

freak3/julie-anne

*Julie*

Posted by freak3/julie-anne at 11:35 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Saturday, 19 March 2005
My recent entries don't show up
Now Playing: SAPPY by Nirvana
Hi, my blog won't display any new entries... :( Instead there is always this annoying advertisement blocking the way. Anything before March 18 shows up but dates past then show an empty black page (minus the advertisement...) My website is at www.angelfire.com/wa3/darko if you don't understand what I'm talking about. ANY HELP PLEASE!!!

Posted by wa3/darko at 5:48 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post

I would like to know how to change my email address on my site. Please help. hrugbug@sbcglobal.net

Posted by super/rugbug at 2:58 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Mood:  lucky
how do i loop a song that i have on my web page or make a play list

Posted by il3/arrowhead at 11:45 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post
Help.. Going insane
Mood:  blue
Hi all, I am very new at this, and not doing so well lol. I have two questions that if anyone can help I would appreciate it very much. Question 1: I thought Blog could just be a link on my web page to be able to go to, but when I created a Blog it over wrote my whole page, and I didnt want that..What did I misunderstand? Question 2: If not already answered in question 1, What I am really wanting to do it have a link that goes to a place where you can post things, I want this link on my homepage. See I am doing this site for a Spades Team, and I need a link they can click on to post things at, but I dont want my whole site to be a Blog, and when I tryed to connect my Blog as a link it wouldnt go, and then somehow I over wrote my whole page I created into a Blog page :( Like I said not doing so well here. So any advice I would love to hear please.

Posted by crazy3/junglecats at 12:44 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post
Whats with the "no php support"
I have been using services that are hosted on other sites for things like IP loggers and hit counters and guestbooks. Now that i know how to make my own stuff and how cool php is, I want to do it! But angelfire doesnt allow you to use php! Why is this?

Posted by theforce/24220 at 12:03 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post
Friday, 18 March 2005
d'oh
Mood:  d'oh
Hi everybody. i love to write blogs, its fun. I write what i feel like.

Posted by rpg2/k6layz at 4:08 PM EST | Post Comment | Permalink | Share This Post
My Home Page
HELP! My webpage looks nothing like I thought it would after I finished going through the steps to create a webpage. I see no images, no scriptures. Can anyone HELP me? What have I not done? Thanks for any help you can give.

Posted by realm3/wailingwomenministry at 1:02 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (6) | Permalink | Share This Post
Thursday, 17 March 2005
Happy St Pat's Day to all
Mood:  happy
Just stopping by to say hi and all is well in San Diego

Posted by ca5/catalen at 8:56 PM EST | Post Comment | Permalink | Share This Post
I want to know how to add links in my home page
Hi everyone, I need to do a website, Its for my dogs,, I wanted to put in the home page the links to go to like
Males
Females
Puppies stuff like that like when you press it it takes you to that page,, how do i do that please email me to strawberrylove4me@yahoo.com or IM me at tinychisandpoos@aol.com ok Thanks

Posted by crazy3/strawberrypuppies at 12:59 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post
Wednesday, 16 March 2005
Java Text Scroll Help
It works fine when i click the preview page button but when i go to the website its self all i see is a gray box. Any help would be great thanks.

Posted by ri2/mms520 at 9:44 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Tuesday, 15 March 2005

How do I resize the webshell window size?

Posted by magic/faks at 10:49 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Hello! I am trying to put sound to my site, can someone PLEASE tell me if I can add an MP3 file to my site??

Posted by md3/marlenedipaul at 8:19 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Redesign Update
Topic: News
The Angelfire team today released a number of updates to the new look-and-feel which was put out a couple of weeks ago.

Specifically:

1. We have updated the webshell layout in the new design in response to some user feedback.

2. The new directory feature has been updated with some new data and a new backend which should allow us to keep it updated more frequently, though we have not yet added a self-categorization feature.

3. Many small UI tweaks, including removing the Lycos headers from the top of most pages. (Nothing subtle implied by that, we just think the page looks better this way. We'll probably add some Lycos logos somewhere else eventually.)

If you see any issues with any of these updates, please respond in this thread to let us know.

There will probably be one more major Angelfire update this week, maybe two. We're hoping to release a performance update for Blogs (the same one as on Tripod, if anyone uses blogs in both places) on Angelfire within the next couple of weeks.

JP

Posted by ma3/jpranevich at 5:45 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (5) | Permalink | Share This Post
Chat room
Mood:  chatty
Hey ya'll i was wondering if there is individual chat rooms in here if not that is fine anyway just wanted to chat that is all. Talk to ya'll later.
Mary

Posted by crazy3/pretty10 at 2:03 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Monday, 14 March 2005
Chat Room
Mood:  a-ok
Hello,
I would like to add a chat room and a members logon to my web page. How can i do that? Need some advise. Thanks.

Posted by theforce/hyperdog7 at 5:13 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Chat Room
Mood:  a-ok
Hello,
I would like to add a chat room and a members logon to my web page. How can i do that? Need some advise. Thanks.

Posted by theforce/hyperdog7 at 5:11 PM EST | Post Comment | Permalink | Share This Post

Newer | Latest | Older