Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Saturday, 19 March 2005
Whats with the "no php support"
I have been using services that are hosted on other sites for things like IP loggers and hit counters and guestbooks. Now that i know how to make my own stuff and how cool php is, I want to do it! But angelfire doesnt allow you to use php! Why is this?

Posted by theforce/24220 at 12:03 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 19 March 2005 - 2:00 PM EST

Name: mamagoo

it just doesn't at this time,
but I here that sometime in the near future that they are considering it for tripod but I am not sure about angelfire to be honest..

but as more and more people seem to be getting into php now it might be a good idea....LOL

jp from the support team drops in he may have a better answer for you so check back oK?

Saturday, 19 March 2005 - 10:04 PM EST

Name: jrp34

It's definately on the roadmap. It will probably happen eventually, including on Angelfire. However, I can't say precisely when. If there is a specific PHP tool that you would like to use on Angelfire, please let us know-- we might be able to support that specifically before we support PHP generally.

JP

Tuesday, 22 March 2005 - 1:06 AM EST

Name: Thelordofblah
Home Page: http://www.jokesngames.com

I donno anything. The thing is... I want services that I have complete controll over and that have no ads. My hit counter puts ads on my site, my tagboad puts more ads on my site, my iplogger/banner puts ads ony my site. These are the reasons I want to be able to make my own stuff on my site not use someone elses premade stuff, however I am glad they have been at least thinking about it.

View Latest Entries