Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Saturday, 19 March 2005
My recent entries don't show up
Now Playing: SAPPY by Nirvana
Hi, my blog won't display any new entries... :( Instead there is always this annoying advertisement blocking the way. Anything before March 18 shows up but dates past then show an empty black page (minus the advertisement...) My website is at www.angelfire.com/wa3/darko if you don't understand what I'm talking about. ANY HELP PLEASE!!!

Posted by wa3/darko at 5:48 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 19 March 2005 - 10:48 PM EST

Name: dalleh

all look normal in my browser, starting Monday, 28 February,I am using netscape 7.2, display 1152 x 864

Sunday, 20 March 2005 - 5:02 AM EST

Name: mamagoo

I am using IE and there is a problem dalleh....

the 18th
https://www.angelfire.com/wa3/darko/index.blog?from=20050318 and 19
https://www.angelfire.com/wa3/darko/index.blog?from=20050319

the 18 doesn't have much text in the post
the 19th has a little more and it starts to push the banner down...
but still in all the all topics should work there and it doesn't.....

under ordinary circumstances, the bottom ad banner works this way when a blog is first started and if there is not enough text or many posts to push that banner down, but this blog is not working correctly as far as showing all topics working on those 2 posts 18 and 19th

wa3dargo,

you could try adding more text to those two postings or add a graphic or something to them to see if the banner gets pushed down...but then again it's not normal to click all topics and not have all topics showing and it's only happening on those 2 posts....

so if adding more text to those two posts doesn't work then I really don't know what could be causing that......

Sunday, 20 March 2005 - 8:29 AM EST

Name: cw

I see a problem, too, in Netscape7(mac) that affects "all topics" and "latest" entries. The entries before 3/18 don't display- though they appear in the source code for the page. I have to wonder if it doesn't have something to do with the code you started your entry with on the 18th......

(script>(/script>/ document.write /... aaaarrgg Javascript, it's such an amazing waste of time,

try removing document.write and see if that helps. also remove the empty script tags if that doesn't fix it.

Sunday, 20 March 2005 - 11:03 AM EST

Name: dalleh

use the calendar, I notice Thursday, 3 March 2005 comes before Monday, 28 February 2005,

View Latest Entries