Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

Newer | Latest | Older

Friday, 23 June 2006
FREE XBOX 360!
Mood:  chillin'
This is no joke go to my page and click on the
free xbox 360 link and sign up!
https://www.angelfire.com/crazy/dmadman009

Posted by crazy/dmadman009 at 10:43 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Wednesday, 21 June 2006

Mood:  on fire
Now Playing: precisionclick
Topic: HTML Questions

does anybody know when angelfire will ever take off precisionclick ad on freesites or not? getting pretty tired of seeing this everytime i go to my site

Posted by tn2/welcome at 10:53 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Tuesday, 20 June 2006

After signing in to the Angelfire, and I noticed the page didn't show anything on the right side of the page, except:

[INCLUDE OF "myAccount.tmpl.html" FAILED: Template file not found]

Please check it out for me. Thank you!

Posted by fl5/lisalk00 at 10:51 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Monday, 19 June 2006
No delete option
Okay, just joined angelfire. I uploaded a page as an experiment (just to make sure I was doing it right), and found I couldn't delete it, because there's no delete button in my web shell. Has this happened before? Is there something I can do about it?

Posted by droid/stimuli at 5:36 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Can you tell me how to fix my background image as one whole image instead of many small images into as one background ---my index.html
Thank you again in advance!

Posted by fl5/lisalk00 at 1:27 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post
Saturday, 17 June 2006
placed a blog and it's gone
Mood:  on fire
Now Playing: not right
Topic: News
feelin so down. Getting letters from my X again. They are taking sides. Where is the priest and high priest.

Posted by hi5/allaroundtheworld at 4:51 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Wednesday, 14 June 2006
Updating Site
Mood:  accident prone
Hi,
My name is Dan, and I run a PBeM sim. I had someone doing the website for me, but she's been taken ill, adn left it in my hands. Now, I can see how to edit the pages, add photos, etc, but they don't seem to STAY, as in when I go back to the site later, the changes I made aren't there.
HELP!
Dan
dantheman2210@yahoo.com.au

Posted by planet/1600 at 5:18 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Sunday, 11 June 2006

I have made my pictures the size of about 9k to 15k (thumbnails) on New York 2006 using marquee.
But in the picture album, can you tell me what kind of code to use so that my pictures will be seen as Bigger and Larger. Thank you in advance.

Posted by fl5/lisalk00 at 11:17 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Friday, 9 June 2006

Mood:  not sure
Now Playing: angelfire ad

how come when i go to my site now on and any angelfire site an ad comes up geo.percisionclick
is this a new ad angelfire install recently?

Posted by tn2/welcome at 9:24 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (5) | Permalink | Share This Post
Wednesday, 7 June 2006
PHP
Does angelfire support PHP?

Posted by planet/arteseduccion at 10:33 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Tuesday, 6 June 2006
blog management
Mood:  energetic
can somebody help me, i've already found how to make blogs private, but what i want is to build my blog with a password, so only people i know personally can enter, even if they don't belong yet to angelfire, is it possible to build like a "lounge", so i don't have to inscribe them only give them a password

thx a lot

Posted by planet/phython at 9:54 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Monday, 5 June 2006
oh yeah...
Mood:  silly
Oh yeah, i forgot, another question- how can I submit my website to a search engine so someone can find my website as a result for a search? Does it cost money? Help!=S

Posted by planet/animestars at 6:55 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Mood:  not sure
Topic: Image Questions
I added pictures to my site. In the photo album they look just fine, but on my home page i cant see any images, just boxes with red Xs. Background pictures don't show up either. What can i do to fix this???Plz can someone help me?????

Posted by planet/animestars at 5:51 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post
HELP PLEASE
Mood:  cool
Can somebody help me, i'd like to post a forum on my angelfire website, and i just can't figure out how to do so

Posted by planet/arteseduccion at 12:36 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post
Saturday, 3 June 2006
I am so confused
Uh... I wanted to make a website for uploading crap/stuff Xanga won't let me/something I can view at school/ect.

I uploaded a video to the "web shell" thing....and I have no idea what the direct link is and I have NO IDEA how to put it on my page. D:

Somebody help me

Posted by crazy/caffineinducedcoma at 6:43 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Thursday, 1 June 2006
please help!
Mood:  irritated
i wanted to create a "planet" on angelfire as practice to see if my Namo Web Editor 6 software would work before i went out and bought a domain name.

Obviously i am doing something wrong here.

when i first bought this software i payed over $100 for it and was thrilled with it until i found i couldnt make my little site go online. so i abandoned it for a year. i figured i must have been doing something wrong, so now i tried again.

i still cannot make my new site come up here! i used the included FTP and it appears to work... at first. but then i realize that on the web shell underneath the index.html (the generic one that angelfire gives you before you change it) is a directory called "planet" i click on it, and all my stuff from the program is there. i think "great" right? wrong. this stuff won't show up, its only the blank index. i can edit the htmlfor these pages and preview them, but somehow they aren't on the site. when i type the address to my page in the address bar, it's just the blank index. how do i make this website show up on angelfire?! please help, this is infuriating...

Posted by planet/peacocklocks at 2:08 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post
Wednesday, 31 May 2006

Now Playing: Pictures are BLUR!
Hello mamagoo, cw, Can you please check my Photo Album-under Mom & Charles- a trip to Florida 7/13-7/18 (2005). The pictures are BLURRED! WHY?! but in the Directory THEY ARE OK. Thank you for you time. Mahalo!

Posted by fl5/lisalk00 at 12:19 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Saturday, 27 May 2006
submit search keywords
When I key in "angelfire" in yahoo search,I got your web site shown.
Let me assume that I have an angelfire blog on
"elementary school poems" strictly dedicating to
grade school poems. How can I submit some key words to
yahoo so that people can find my grade school poem site? Do I pay a fee though the blog is for fun and
not for profit? Please reply .thanks

Posted by blog/clindex at 1:33 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post
Friday, 26 May 2006
error 404
Mood:  d'oh
Site works well enough when I preview but I get an Angelfire ad page instead of my own pages when I go on line. Links off site work but not the pages on site. Where am I wrong and how do I fix it.
Thanks- Mike Flynn
mikeflynn@sympatico.ca

Posted by planet/flynnfamily at 10:47 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
CGI SCRIPT
Mood:  happy
hi everyone,

please could somebody give me clues on how to get my cgi script to work. i will need information on the server name and how to make the program work. a sample program will not be a bad idea.

thanks

Emmydon

Posted by ego2/rccgcenter at 11:47 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Newer | Latest | Older