Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Sunday, 19 September 2004
HEY ANGELFIRE! LET US DELIGATE MX FILES IN DNS!
Mood:  irritated
Now Playing: Do you want to offer your visitors email service?
Topic: News
Right now if you want to offer email service to your sites visitors, FORGET IT! We all need to band together and request Angelfire allow modification of our MX records, which we pay for. (Dont let em get by on you get a "free" domain name, you pay for the package) My website is becoming more and more advanced and Angelfire is restricting growth. I guesse I could move, but what a pain. If you are wondering what I am talking about, check out http://www.every1.net and sign up to offer your visitors email service from your website and see the response you get from them.

Posted by ex/d197fo at 1:19 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Sunday, 19 September 2004 - 9:48 AM EDT

Name: dalleh

and you think that e-mail is for free, do you know that every e-mail address you signup is worth around $5 for every1.net. yes you are proud to give your friends free e-mail address with your domain name but don't you feel ashame to put thier e-mail address for sale and up for spam.

Sunday, 19 September 2004 - 11:48 AM EDT

Name: cw

JMHO- If you want to offer free email service you should go out and buy your own server!!! Then come back and tell us how long you were able to keep the service free.

PS..the URL you left is either invalid or for a site that no longer exists.

Thursday, 26 January 2006 - 1:59 AM EST

Its ad supported you retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Latest Entries