Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

Newer | Latest | Older

Sunday, 5 September 2004
Please help me
Now Playing: Zacman
please i need someone who tellme how to upload my page if im using dreamweaver mx ,i`m a biginer in the web host topic , pleas tellme what do i can do and how to do it
Atte
ZAc

Posted by creep/zacman at 10:52 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Ads in the middle of my page -.-'
Mood:  irritated
Ok you can cutomize those ads... but why the hell do they apear in the middle of the web page roght were your images or writting at anyone knows how to change their position.. or change to pop up whatever is better. send email to tenbreuxro@hotmail.com

Posted by Azale at 10:28 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Mood:  irritated
HELP! Every time I visit my web page, it is the same old posts. I have scrolled through all of the highlighted post dates, I have not used all my space and I have posts that are NOT showing up. When I go to edit my blog, they are there. But, when I try to view them on the page they are not. What can I do? AND, there seems to be NO WAY to contact the owners of angelfire to get help.

Please help me!
Gheartoms

Posted by tx6/nutterzlove at 5:52 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Hmmm
Mood:  quizzical
Topic: HTML Questions
Ok, I've got my website built, the pages are all linked to the index page (and actually work lol), guest book is in and working Wooohoo for me, right? Now, the question...

How do I put "previous" and "next" links at the bottom of each page so the viewer doesn't have to go back to the main page each time. Not really a big deal, but it's seriously running up my counter... at last count, my site got like 100 hits in one day and I know that isn't right lol

I used the basic editor, template 1 for photos to do the pages (without a links option) because it had more photo slots than the second one (with links option)for a photo album. Is there a way around this or will I need to go back and edit it all, changing everything over to gain a link at the bottom but lose photo space?

Lottie

Posted by extreme4/def_leppard at 12:22 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Saturday, 4 September 2004
blogging
Mood:  cheeky
blah blah blahs.. im sooo.. i dont know about this html thingy............HALP!

Posted by theforce/vanz1925 at 4:58 PM EDT | Post Comment | Permalink | Share This Post
Friday, 3 September 2004
I need help please
Now Playing: zacman
I need help its because i dont ?now how to put online my web page. im suing dreamweaver mx to made it but, i dont know how to upload my page. i`v allready finish my page i need help to upload from dreamweaver or else. please

Posted by creep/zacman at 12:15 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Wednesday, 1 September 2004
how to use html example templates
Mood:  not sure
I am trying to paste a html template code onto a blank html document but I have no idea how to open a new html document or what text area of my page I am to paste it to. could anyone help me with this? thank you for response

Posted by film/b_hultin at 8:27 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (8) | Permalink | Share This Post
Monday, 30 August 2004
links suddenly not working
I hand code my pages and upload using frontpage. Everything worked fine until recently, the links that I have, stopped working in Internet Explorer. They either take me to my index page or to an angelfire generated page. When I roll over the links they display the correct link and the pages are listed in the webshell as existing. I have deleted and re-uploaded the entire site to no avail.

The links work fine in Netscape.

Any suggestions? Please do not suggest only using Netscape because I have no control over which browser visitors use.

Thank You

Preston

Posted by Preston at 10:22 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (7) | Permalink | Share This Post
Updated: Monday, 30 August 2004 10:26 PM EDT
HELP ME -
Mood:  don't ask
IS there a phone number for customer help? If I have a angelfire site, and want to upgrade, but STILL keep the same site.. how can I do this?

PLEASE HELP

Posted by ny5/footballpool at 7:16 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
problems with mp3 on my site
can anyone help me? I am trying to put a MP3 file to play on my site but it doesnt work :(
pls gimme a hint how 2 tackle this?

Posted by un/lamourdelavie at 2:09 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
How frequently do I need to login to my account to keep it running?
Mood:  energetic
Do Angelfire still have the policy that I have to login to my Angelfire account every few months? How often do I need to login for my website to stay up and running?

Just want to ask because I don't want my site to be deleted.

Many thanks.

Posted by ab/cdparadise at 10:06 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
bluechat cgi script
Mood:  caffeinated
Hi
Can anybody help me to setup the bluechat cgi script on my angelfire site?
Thanks

Posted by ultra2/hospitality at 6:55 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Sunday, 29 August 2004
play sound once
How do i play a backround sound but it cant loop, and it only plays when a new window of the page opens. i use the codes from here http://www.dalleh.com/HTML/Background_sound/background_sound.shtml
but they either dont work right or it plays everytime after i minimize then restore.

Posted by thegr8destr0yer at 2:26 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post
Saturday, 28 August 2004

Mood:  don't ask
I have a site on angelfire and I just recently upgraded my account. My new web site addy (ie: www.mysite.com) will not work says does not exist! I know I am forgetting to do something so I can use my new addy but I am so friggin upset I can't remember what it is and not having air in this 90 degree heat isn't helping...
Anyone who can help me I would appreciate it so much as I am at witts end.

Posted by vamp/ladywolffs_haven at 10:05 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Frame's Scroll Bar Colour
Hey, can anybody help me out here? I have frames on my site, but the normal silver/grey scroll bar just clashes with the design of the website and I want to change the color. I know it can be done...just don't know how!
Can anybody help me out?
Thanks
heathen_demuthy@hotmail.com

Posted by super/bowie at 8:14 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (6) | Permalink | Share This Post
Friday, 27 August 2004
Images as links
How do i make my links look like an uploaded image? ===================================================
How do i make my image become links?

Posted by thegr8destr0yer at 11:32 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (5) | Permalink | Share This Post
Log out button has disappeared
This is a bizarre question, but all of a sudden, after using Angelfire for six years, I can't find a logout button. There isn't one anywhere.

Wasted half an hour searching for it!

Where has it gone? How do I logout of Angelfire?

Many thanks.

Posted by nd/dealpilot at 7:31 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Updated: Friday, 27 August 2004 7:36 PM EDT
Web site on Front Page 2003 or Dreamweaver XP
Topic: FrontPage
I can upload a site create it on Front Page 2003 or Dreamweaver XP;

Posted by falcon/buffer at 1:42 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Starting another web page
I am a Lycos member and have a web site up now. How do I put up another web site under the same account?

Posted by hero/fcsc at 12:15 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Thursday, 26 August 2004
Link color
How do i change the color of the text/links under "CONTROL PANEL, ENTRIES BY TOPIC, the calendar" in a blog.

Posted by thegr8destr0yer at 10:12 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Newer | Latest | Older