Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

Newer | Latest | Older

Monday, 31 January 2005
Transferring Registrars
Mood:  irritated
Topic: HTML Questions
How can I transfer my angelfire domain to another registrar? My new registrar/host (dreamhost) was rejected was rejected by angelfire during their attempt to transfer. What does this mean?

Posted by stephie at 8:20 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post
Please help I've been trying to get this done and can't
Topic: Image Questions
I have been trying to get this image on my site for the longest time and can't figure it out. I have tried all of the suggestions on the help page and they don't help. I have my image under my image directory as a gif. So I think that is right. On my page all there is, is a box with an x in it. Please help.

Posted by pro2/totalindulgence at 6:56 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (35) | Permalink | Share This Post
Updated: Monday, 31 January 2005 10:31 PM EST
Help Update free banners!
Mood:  crushed out
Now Playing: Valentines Day
Hey, Could someone please update my free banner ads. They are talking about Christmas in FEBRUARY! My blog is telling everyone how to be romantic & creative on Valentines day.... Help!!!

Posted by sc3/j_heritage at 5:47 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (5) | Permalink | Share This Post
i wona know this
Mood:  energetic
Good day ev'ry,i have problem on how to start developing website if any body know this kindly send me an email .thanks to Room.

Posted by ak5/akinbola at 8:52 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Sunday, 30 January 2005
Cannot upgrade my account
Has anybody tried to upgrade their account and had it say you need to make an alias, but no matter what you pick it says it's already in use? That's what's happening to me. Help, because I'd really like to upgrade!!

Posted by electronic2/altair at 10:27 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Angelfire.com/anime6/drawing
is there any way to make a message board for my site? If so, where could a get a tutorial?

Posted by anime admin at 5:56 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
upgrading my account
Hi! My name is Cory.I made a new website using the free account policy.I was waundering when upgrade to a paid account for my own domain name if my veiwers will atomactically be directed from my free account to my new account.

Posted by pa5/myangelboy at 11:06 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Saturday, 29 January 2005
Angelfire.com/anime6/drawing
Mood:  chillin'
hi, does anyone know where I can find any tutorials on how to use advanced editor for my website?

Posted by anime admin at 1:29 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (5) | Permalink | Share This Post
add problems
Mood:  accident prone
heys..can sumone please give me advice... my site is www.angelfire.com/blog2/sheeshamagurlie/homepage.html the problem is that the ad that automatically goes on is n the way..how to i put the ads at the bottom or just put it so that it doesnt interfere with my site...HelP!?!

Posted by blog2/sheeshamagurlie at 10:43 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post
Still having trouble
Mood:  down
Now Playing: http://angelfire.com/creep/blue_caboose
Ok I have tried everything....one minute my images are working fine...then they turn into the "X" thing again...what's going on?

Posted by cindy at 9:21 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
Friday, 28 January 2005
LOOK
Mood:  bright
Now Playing: I LIKE IT DO YOU?
Topic: FrontPage
Click Here to see my website Click Here to email me.

Posted by wy2/iicompco at 10:17 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post
Oops
Now Playing: Forgot...
I posted the comment below. Here is my URL

blue-caboose.net
https://www.angelfire.com/creep/blue_caboose

Posted by cindy at 5:52 PM EST | Post Comment | Permalink | Share This Post
Images acting strange!
Now Playing: HELP!
Ok...I have images uploaded on my page. One minute they are showing fine and the next I get a big empty box with "X" in it. I keep having to re-load the images under different names. What's going on? Please help..someone!

Posted by cindy at 5:41 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post
Thursday, 27 January 2005
How do you...?
Mood:  quizzical
I made a photo album using the photo album creator here om Angelfire. I want to add this photo album to my webpage as another page. How would I do this? Thanks

Posted by al4/hairypawterfan0 at 5:03 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
hi!!!
Mood:  not sure
Now Playing: https://www.angelfire.com/anime6/drawing/
Hello, I was wondering if I could get some advice on my website. I'm stumped, and have no idea what to add.
https://www.angelfire.com/anime6/drawing/

Posted by anime admin at 4:44 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post
HELP!
I am new to angelfire and i am trying to get text on one side of the page and more text on the other side but on the same line. if you can help me email me at:
Francy186969350@aol.com

Posted by fang/saulfrance at 3:35 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
How do you . . . .?
Mood:  not sure
I want to make a second page but I want the second page to be the Photo Album I created on Angelfire. Is it possible to add that to the second page? If yes, how?

Posted by al4/hairypawterfan0 at 3:02 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (5) | Permalink | Share This Post
How do you "delete" your entire account?
I would like to delete my entire account. I have tried in the past to delete accounts, but all that has happened is the files, etc. in your account are deleted. This it what happens when you use the option to "Delete Your Website." I have three Angelfire accounts, and I want to get rid of them completely.

How do you delete an entire account?

Posted by ms3/simulation at 2:39 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Mood:  on fire
Now Playing: https://www.angelfire.com/anime6/drawing/
does anyone want to trade links?
https://www.angelfire.com/anime6/drawing/

Posted by anime admin at 2:19 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

I need help promoting my website!!

Posted by scary/misfit-toys at 10:49 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Newer | Latest | Older