Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Tuesday, 29 March 2005
Blog directory
Mood:  accident prone
When I set up my blog, I checked the box to have it listed in the angelfire directory...was just wondering how one accesses this directory to search for other blogs? I've clicked on the 'directory' on the angelfire homepage but it only seems to list homepages rather than blogs, and they're set out in a categorisation system that my blog would never have fitted in anyway! Is there another directory that I'm somehow missing?

Cheers,

ZarathustraX

Posted by Zarathustra at 8:37 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 29 March 2005 - 8:59 AM EST

Name: biz2/metaphysician

The blog directory is no longer available:( They are considering adding it back.
Without that directory, I have lost 25 hits per day.
Overall their changes have cost me 100 hits per day.

Thursday, 7 October 2021 - 2:06 AM EDT

Name: "vidmate"
Home Page: http://https://vidmate.onl/

ks for sharing the article, and more importantly, your personal experience mindfully using our emotions as data about our inner state and knowing when it’s better to de-escalate by taking a time out are great tools. Appreciate you reading and sharing your story since I can certai

View Latest Entries