Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 24 March 2005
Angelfire Maintenance - TONIGHT
Topic: News
After midnight tonight, the Angelfire team will be conducting some hardware maintenance. During this time, some members websites (for both free and paid members) will be unavailable. We do not expect the maintenance to last more than 20-30 minutes for any specific member, though it will probably last less than that.

I apologize for any inconvenience. It's all on the way to making Angelfire better.

JP

Posted by blog/jrp34 at 4:54 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 24 March 2005 - 10:43 PM EST

Name: Carole Kelly
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/ca3/therapydogsusa

I hope you will continue to try and resolve the conflict issue with Comcast Security Manager. I have been unable to login for over 3 weeks.
Carole Kelly

Thursday, 24 March 2005 - 10:56 PM EST

Name: blog/jrp34

You can turn off Comcast Security Manager. As far as we can tell, we aren't doing anything "sneaky", yet they have us tagged. I don't know why. We're still working on it... it may be something Comcast has to fix.

JP

View Latest Entries