Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 10 March 2005
Angelfire's Site Analyzer
Mood:  irritated
Topic: HTML Questions
Could someone tell me how I can get to angelfire's site analyzer. The site analyzer is something on angelfire I used before that helped me put meta tags and helped to get my site listed. Could someone tell me how to get to it. Please email me at msladysoul@aol.com

Thanks

Posted by jazz/ninamaemckinney at 1:34 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 10 March 2005 - 9:28 AM EST

Name: biz2/metaphysician

I am pretty sure that feature was part of the promote your site function that and is no longer available. That was a very effective tool for us beginning htmlers:(
The promotion tool worked well too. I lost 1000 hits per month when they eliminated that. Now I am off to Google to get back my visitors:(

Friday, 11 March 2005 - 6:02 PM EST

Name: jrp34

Very few people used it and some of the tips that it suggested wouldn't actually help with modern search engines. We're looking at bringing back an updated version at some point, but it's on the backburner with bigger and better projects.

JP

View Latest Entries