Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Sunday, 6 March 2005
Adding video to a web page
Mood:  quizzical
Well all I am up and running and have a web page. YAY! Now I have all these video clips of my kids that I would like to put onto my web page. They are saved in windows media player format and are only 10 - 15 seconds each. Is ther an easy and inexpensive way to add video to my web page. I am using a cheap $20 program that actually did a good job building my web page and does accept HTML code as well. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Dave

Posted by ut2/longfamilywebpage at 8:46 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Monday, 7 March 2005 - 12:30 AM EST

Name: mamagoo

here is code and player for you to look at I give the code for the player there...

http://4pkruger.com/video/sample_video_wmv.html

Monday, 7 March 2005 - 3:49 AM EST

Name: ut2/longfamilywebpage

This is great, thankyou. I have one more question though. After the video is done playing it leaves a black square where the video just played. How do I get rid of that so visitors to the site dont see it after it plays? Thanks in advance. You have been awesome!

Dave

Monday, 7 March 2005 - 12:48 PM EST

Name: mamagoo

Dave,
Beethoven.wma on your homepage
is not a movie file.....

however your Jurastic fart one works...LOL...cute

a few things, also, I can't get to your homepage in IE because it is password protected but I can in netscape and once I get your other pages from there, then I can go to all your other pages using IE but not the Homepage......

I don't think you can do away with the blank gif after the movie plays....but i will experiment and let you know....

View Latest Entries