Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Sunday, 6 March 2005
WWW Address? Help me!
Mood:  irritated
Hello all. I just signed up for Angel fire and paid for the $8.99 plan plus the set up fee. I thought I was paying for the www address? I cant put the angel fire address on my business card much less ask my 82 year old grand mother to type in this long address. Does it take a while for it to be up and running on the web? All I want is for my family to log onto a regular www address to see my page. HELP please!

Posted by ut2/longfamilywebpage at 12:52 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Sunday, 6 March 2005 - 10:11 AM EST

Name: jrp34

It generally takes up to 48-72 hours to complete a new domain registration. (This isn't an Angelfire limitation-- that's the way domain registrations works.) What domain die you purchase? Once it is purchased, you will still see your long Angelfire name in the account pages, but your website will also be available at your new domain.

JP

Sunday, 6 March 2005 - 8:42 PM EST

Name: ut2/longfamilywebpage

JP,
Thanks for the feedback. Now I just need to figure out how to add a video clip to my web page. Any suggestions?

View Latest Entries