Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Saturday, 5 March 2005
Where is the angelfire directory for its members' blogs?
Topic: News
Where is the angelfire directory for its members' blogs?
Is it incorporated into the member site directory?
Thank you.

Posted by biz2/metaphysician at 8:13 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 5 March 2005 - 8:34 AM EST

Name: jrp34

It was removed in the redesign, in favor of the larger site map. It may be added back in later. Do you have any suggestions for how you'd like to see it? How should it work?

JP

Saturday, 5 March 2005 - 8:38 AM EST

Name: biz2/metaphysician

I think a separate blog directory would be very helpful.
I would like to see it just below the member site directory.
If that does not work, please consider including the blogs in the member site directory and re-work the site directory title to indicate that both sites and blogs are included.
I used to really enjoy surfing the blog list to see what was available and how I could set up my entries to better interest visitors.

View Latest Entries