Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Tuesday, 1 March 2005
Accessing someone elses files
I understand that you cannot gain access to files through a parent directorie of a website on angelfire if those file are in a subdirectorie. I was wondering how I would go about accessing all of the html files from a website that has no links to them because it hasnt been updated in years. The user of the site has a new email and I dont know it. I want to know if there is a way to view all of the valid html files on the site (https://www.angelfire.com/ego/shawnprodigy/) without actually logging into his name or having to guess the html file name(which i have been)... Is there a parent directory or something of the sort? I have tried some search engines but they only show 2-3 of the subsites...help please

Posted by ego2/shawnsisco at 6:43 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 1 March 2005 - 7:26 PM EST

Name: jrp34

For security reasons, there is no way to do what you are asking. You can't view someone else's files if they don't link to them.

JP

Tuesday, 1 March 2005 - 8:10 PM EST

Name: dalleh

is it an ad killer at the top?

View Latest Entries