Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 21 October 2004
Help!! Website not working
Mood:  sad
Topic: News
Please help!! I am trying to post pics of my newborn daughter and she is only 2 days old. . . .I have the Argon service and angelfire customer support will not respond to me for almost a day now. I pay for this every month, and I tried to update my credit card and it locked me out and will not accept any more cards, even though they are good and work at other places. Please help with suggestions or anything else you may be able to do. It looks like angelfire has downgraded me to a free account and is going to start deleting files to get down to 20 MB!!! HELP please email me at iflyabeech@aol.com with any suggestions iflyabeech@aol.com www.saritaandkel.com www.angelfire.com/tx/pilot69

Posted by tx/pilot69 at 3:59 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 21 October 2004 - 4:28 PM EDT

Name: cw
Home Page: http://globalscape.com/cuteftp/

Until AF support replies to you, get an ftp program immediately and back up your files. CuteFTP from globalscape.com offers a free trial if you need FTP software. It is supposed to be easy to use... drag and drop I think. Try the link above.

Thursday, 21 October 2004 - 8:51 PM EDT

Name: jrp34

Customer service should respond tomorrow. In the interim, I've made sure you don't lose any files. Congratulations on the newborn. (No, I'm not supposed to do this. Oh well.)

JP

Thursday, 21 October 2004 - 10:12 PM EDT

Name: cw

JP-you're the man! That was a really nice thing to do :).

tx/pilot69- Congratulations from me, too! Can we see pics when you get them posted?

Tuesday, 26 October 2004 - 6:21 PM EDT

Name: tx/pilot69

Thanks for the help, I have it running again with no problems. . . .and I have it backed up. . . I was unable to upload or download anything until they fixed it. . . I had to email them for a few days to get that done. . .Ha when they cancel your account I guess that means no support! Thanks, visit www.saritaandkel.com for pics of Emma Grace!

View Latest Entries