Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 10 June 2004
get rid of the sidebar
Mood:  irritated
Hello! Why isn't Angelfire responding to the numerous complaints about the sidebar? IT DOESN'T WORK!!!! Today I am using a different public computer at the library, and guess what! The sidebar covers up my entire page, and there is no way to close it out. I am being blocked from my own page. Do they realize just how many people use public computers, and have no choice of browsers? The whole idea of the World Wide Web was to make every page viewable to everyone. Angelfire has made all of their sites off-limits to a great many library and school computer users. By now, Angelfire should have realized that you can't squeeze money out of people if they can't visit your sites. In the end, Angelfire will be the big losers because no one will be able to visit any Angelfire sites, but no biggie...there won't be any Angelfire members left by then, anyways. They will lose advertisers, which will cause them to jack up their rates for upgraded accounts, which will cause them to lose paying customers, too. Their own greediness will destroy them. Obviously they just don't care....

Posted by il3/lisawebworld at 6:09 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 10 June 2004 - 9:08 PM EDT

Name:

you are making me cry

Friday, 11 June 2004 - 8:49 AM EDT

Name: jrp34

There are some known problems with the sidebar not functioning properly in some uncommon browsers and the Angelfire team is working to resolve the bugs. We have heard reports already that a number of libraries are using specialized browsers which are based on the toolkit which has the bug and we realize the seriousness of not displaying properly for those users.

JP

View Latest Entries