Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 9 June 2004
Angelfire/Tripod
Mood:  down
Now Playing: www.angelfire.com/fl4/dncgator
Topic: HTML Questions
My website seems to have a new window that pops up on the left side of the screen. It is a Angelfire/Tripod window. People are telling me that they are unable to access my site at all now, even if they X out this Tripod window. What on earth is this window and why am I having problems with people accessing my site after years without trouble? This window just starting poping up within the past few days. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Jim dncgator@mcia.net

Posted by fl4/dncgator at 2:01 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post

Wednesday, 9 June 2004 - 5:37 PM EDT

Name: Jacob Freedman
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/nj/WBZCFMsndymrnngklzmr/

Try one of the Mozilla Browsers.

Internet Explorer is the week link of web browsing.

Wednesday, 9 June 2004 - 7:23 PM EDT

Name: mamagoo

the sidebar works with IE6, AOL and MSN browsers.

some browsers that do not work with the sidebar, are SBC, Opera,Juno,etc etc....

Netscape and netscape type browsers, such as mozilla do not show the sidebar at all, so Free sites are best viewed with netscape these days.

Thursday, 10 June 2004 - 1:43 AM EDT

Name: tr

isn't it funny how sidebar seems to work with IE, AOL and MSN? Those are the browsers that all my viewers happen to use. Isn't that a coincidence?

Friday, 11 June 2004 - 4:23 PM EDT

Name: tr

one of my viewers informed me that he uses msn and can see the home page but gets the sidebar popup when clicking on a navigation button. THAT'S GOOD NEWS!! I can't even look at the home page with IE.

View Latest Entries