Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 3 June 2004
horrible sidebar
Mood:  irritated
This sidebar thingy is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Not only is it annoying, it doesn't even work! The top link, which should be my current page, goes to an Angelfire "error" page saying my site doesn't exist...but of course it does! And the other links that pop up are totally inappropriate: "how to make a bong," "how to make a silencer" and so on. Nothing that has ANYTHING to do with my page! I pride myself on making a site that is all-ages friendly, and I don't appreciate having these unwanted and totally "unfriendly" links popping up without my consent. Get rid of this sidebar.

Posted by il3/lisawebworld at 10:18 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 4 June 2004 - 11:12 AM EDT

Name: Lori

This sidebar is the absolute WORST thing Angelfire has come up with, they've been trying to get rid of the "free" pages and now this annoying thing may finally force me to go elsewhere.

Saturday, 5 June 2004 - 10:53 PM EDT

Name: honey339

I'm not sure what this sidebar thing is. Its not on all my angelfire accounts...at least not yet. But when I go to webshell I can open my site in browser. However when in chat the site doesn't even open. It starts to open then the sidebar comes up and there is no site.
Isn't there some way that I can at least see my site in chat??????

Friday, 11 June 2004 - 2:51 AM EDT

Name: tr

yes - pay the ransom fee and you can chat 'till your fingers fall off.

Friday, 11 June 2004 - 4:43 PM EDT

Name: TR

PS to honey - it won't show up on your other accounts until you do an update then you can enjoy sidebar on those too.

View Latest Entries