Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 3 June 2004
I want this side bar removed
PLEASE can anyone tell me how to remove this side bar for good, I view my pages in browser I can click off the side bar by clicking on the X , but myself and my friends use my pages to listen to my music in chat rooms in excite and all that shows up in the chat rooms is part of the side bar and not enough of it to show the X to git rid of this stupid side bar so we cant listen to my music or see the page, if angelfire wants us that just use the free space to leave angelfire , why dont they say we dont want you people then we can leave , if I cant remove this side bar to view my pages in chat rooms then I will probably have to move my pages to geocities or another site, PLEASE can anyone tell me if it is possible to remove this STUPID side bar completely, ty and have a nice day.

Posted by oh5/gto1966 at 5:50 PM EDT | Post Comment | Permalink | Share This Post

View Latest Entries