Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Sunday, 30 May 2004
email changed - how do I update on my small hompage?
I have a small web page through angelfire and I just changed email addresses. I updated this information in my angelfire account, but I just checked my homepage and the email link still has my old email address. I can't see a way to change it on the web shell.....will eventually be updated automatically on my page or is there something else I shoud do. Thanks for any help.

Posted by blues2/recordcollections at 7:32 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Sunday, 30 May 2004 - 9:42 PM EDT

Name: dalleh

just open the page with the editor and save it without changing anything, it will change to the new address. I think,

View Latest Entries