Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Monday, 17 May 2004
Same here
Yeah, I have the same problem as you guys. A banner ad keeps showing up in the middle of my pages, and it's getting really irritating. The ads used to display on the top and bottom of each page, and it was fine like that. Who can we contact regarding this problem?

Posted by hero/onehitwonder at 8:52 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Monday, 17 May 2004 - 8:56 PM EDT

Name: Skysong

Same here! I don't mind having adds, but this covers up one of my pictures!

Tuesday, 18 May 2004 - 12:55 AM EDT

Name: Should call it Devilfire.com

Angelfire the last couple weeks has been one irratation after the other. I got the "Army" ad that takes the top 6 or more inches of my pages lately. Has anyone been getting them ? And now all my pages have ads covering up text and images like you guys are saying. Angelfire, this won't make me upgrade to paid service. At least not with you. I will go else where for paid service because I don't like your tactics.

View Latest Entries