Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 13 May 2004
Why have all my hosted images suddenly been replaced by generic Angelfire images?
Mood:  not sure
Topic: Image Questions
I'm well within my storage limit. My home page still is displayed properly. It just happened out of the blue while I was in the the hospital for surgery. Everything was fine when I went in.

Posted by nv2/pflynn at 8:18 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 13 May 2004 - 8:44 PM EDT

Name: dalleh

all your images are fine, none of them took a hike :), try to relaod your browser or clear your cache.

Sunday, 16 May 2004 - 12:22 AM EDT

Name: Terry Longden Site Owner
Home Page: http://www.terrylongden.litman.co.uk/forum

all my pictures uploaded from angelfire onto my forum seem to come up saying "hosted by angelfire" im going crazy as to why and theres no one to write to about it in this damn place!!! help!!!

Sunday, 16 May 2004 - 12:57 PM EDT

Name: cw

Just scroll down and take your pick of similar posts where this is answered over and over.

Remote loading isn't allowed in free accounts. You'll need to find some place else to store them if you want to use them off site.

Monday, 17 May 2004 - 8:55 PM EDT

Name:

They used to block images hosted from a remote area years ago, but recently, it stopped blocked them. And now, they are blocking hosted images again. I don't know why it was allowed in the first place, though.

View Latest Entries