Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Saturday, 8 May 2004
html editing
Mood:  irritated
Topic: HTML Questions
i havnt used angelfire in years and i have some new picutes i would like to add to my site. i cant find how to get into my html but when i click on index.html and only that and hit open it "reads You must have a single directory selected when you click open directory." there is no edit tab under directories only under files but the options it gives me for directories is open rename and delete
i hope this is enough information for some help once again
the spooser

Posted by wa/spoosercentral at 5:35 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 8 May 2004 - 7:06 AM EDT

Name: cw

index.html is a file not a directory. It should be listed in your main or root AF directory that shows up when you first go to the webshell. IOW there should be no need to open another directory to access it. Choose edit' it to add your pictures.

View Latest Entries