Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 7 May 2004
A single page on my site crashes my browser
Mood:  irritated
Now Playing: Here's the problem
Topic: HTML Questions
I had recently added some new pictures to my site, on several diffrent pages. Everything was fine until today when the same page has repeadedly crashed my browser.

I tried removing the picture I added, I even removed a photo I added yesterday. The page itself only lists as 4k and the file sizes for the photos are small.

Is this a problem with HTML or is Angelfire running new ads that are crashing my browser? It only happens on one page, and I don't want anybody except someone from Angelfire to link to it as I think it will crash most other browsers as well. I'm hoping for some help on this as my traffic will drop sharply over it.

I'm trying to fix the problem myself, but with no soccess. Oh, I get an 'this program has committed an illlegal action' error message before every crash.

I've tried the site with two diffrent ISPs too, and they both crashed.

Posted by ks3/nightcat at 10:42 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 8 May 2004 - 8:38 AM EDT

Name: cw

We'd need the URL of the problem page. Could be a coding or file error. The source code can be validated without directly calling the page itself so no need to worry about others crashing.

View Latest Entries