Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 6 April 2005
James Marsters making a Spike movie with Joss Whedon
Mood:  energetic
Topic: HTML Questions
Hi everyone i'm vamp2/megan ,I'm also new around here. So do any of you watch Buffy THE VAMPIRE SLAYER or ANGEL . Well my favorite is James Marsters aka Spike is going to play Spike in a movie they just need SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR and some of the old stars off of both shows. joss Whedon is very upset with the upn network still for not putting Angel on there but is going to make a new show with that network. To get rid of Veronica Mars off the air . So well if any of you love watching Buffy or Angel please email me at mitchellslayer91@sbcglobal.net Have fun you guys and have a great day

Posted by vamp2/megan at 6:38 PM EDT | Post Comment | Permalink | Share This Post

View Latest Entries