Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Monday, 28 February 2005
Text box size
Since the Angelfire re-vamp, I can't seem to get my text box size over 100 in height. It used to be much longer, but now I can't see enough of my page to see where I am on it. Just 5 or 6 lines and then I have to scroll. I tried Preferences but 100 is the longest option to use. It's very annoying not to be able to see more than 6 lines at a time.
Any ideas?

Posted by ky3/caroln242 at 5:57 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Monday, 28 February 2005 - 10:21 PM EST

Name: md/jdfaq

the Width works but not the Height, anyways , select the whole page and paste it in the Notepad, do your editing and save the page as html page upload the page to angelfire to overwrite the old one, this way you will have a backup copy on your pc.

View Latest Entries