Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 23 February 2005
Video Clips and Pictures
Topic: Image Questions
Please help. I just spent two weeks figuring out how to operate my video camera, finally figured out how to make a short video, but cannot, for the life of me, upload it to my webpage. It's about 7.5 MB. I've tried uploading it to the images directory, but it stalls out and won't complete the upload. Do I need to create a new directory? I've also had problems with images; I upload them, but can't get them to display on my page. Thanks in advance for any advice.

https://www.angelfire.com/ab8/aviate/

Posted by ab8/aviate at 11:07 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Wednesday, 23 February 2005 - 11:48 AM EST

Name: cw

If you have a free site, a 7.5MB file will more than likely time out your hourly bandwidth quota.... and on modem will take an hour or two to download. If you still want to use it, try uploading with FTP.

For image help, we're going to need a page URL so we can see what you're doing. Your default index page goes nowhere.

View Latest Entries