Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 23 February 2005
Saving Problems
I've been having problems saving things such as preferences and files. I've also had problems when I upload files. It will say it worked but when I look, the file isn't where I uploaded it.

Anyone know what this is?

Posted by theforce/24220 at 5:10 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Wednesday, 23 February 2005 - 7:49 AM EST

Name: md/jdfaq

check your space and see if you have enough to upload new files, also check the name of the file look for empty space in the name angelfire won't allow that.

Wednesday, 23 February 2005 - 2:11 PM EST

Name: theforce/24220

I doubt it because I still have about 30 of my 50 megs left. As for the saving of files and preferences any ideas?

Wednesday, 23 February 2005 - 2:45 PM EST

Name: cw

I know I'm missing something here lol.....

What do you mean by preferences? I'm not familiar with any preferences that can be saved from the web shell.

Are you trying to save files to your pc or your web shell?

If trying to upload to a certain directory, are you opening the directory first?

What are you using to upload the files?- The webshell, stand alone FTP? or an internal FTP function associated with some building software?

What file formats are you trying to upload? -Not all formats are uploadable.

Does the format extension appear at the end of the file name as it should?

Are the files named legally for the web?

View Latest Entries