Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Monday, 21 February 2005
Can't find the photo builder
Topic: Image Questions
Help I can't get to the photo builder it keeps telling me there is an error. If anyone can help I would sure be greatful. Herb
hhross@comcast.net

Posted by wv2/erinherbie at 8:01 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 22 February 2005 - 10:12 AM EST

Name: cw

This isn't an email service so you'll have to come back to read this.

I'd suggest the usual things- logging out, clearing cookies and cache and relogging back in.

If that doesn't work, try a link from a different AF page than the one you're using. I know the link to the photosite works from https://www.angelfire.lycos.com/ when I'm logged in.

If you happen to discover there's a bad photosite link from the page you were using, please let tech support know so it can be fixed.

View Latest Entries