Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 18 February 2005
Why aren't my images showing up now?
Mood:  irritated
Topic: Image Questions
I've had my mother's memorial site up for alost 3 years and now ever since this change took place none of my images will show up. I know I have the correct text typed and the directories are right also. So......where did they go? I also have gotten e-mails from everyone one of the webrings I belong to because nothing matches with them anymore? How can all this be fixed?

https://www.angelfire.com/md3/miss_you_mom

Posted by md3/miss_you_mom at 3:29 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 19 February 2005 - 12:14 AM EST

Name:

I had the same problem with my website. All of the images were disabled. I tried reloading them, but was unsuccessful. Try typing in IMG SRC="image_name.jpg". That's what finally worked for me. Hope it helps you!

Sunday, 20 February 2005 - 1:00 AM EST

Name: jrp34

There is a bug on Angelfire that is affecting some sites that were created more than two-three years ago. It's a known problem. You can work around it by changing your links and base tags to "www.angelfire.com" instead of "www.angelfire.lycos.com". Otherwise, the bug will be corrected early next week.

JP

View Latest Entries