Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 9 February 2005
How can i post my photo to my Blog Builder
Mood:  blue
Now Playing: yaepa
Topic: Image Questions
i have it difficult to post my onw photo to my blog builder,i don;t mean photo builder there is diffirence between both if thx.i we realy appriciate good answer.thakns to room.evrybody have a nice day.

Posted by ak5/akinbola at 11:59 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 10 February 2005 - 11:31 AM EST

Name: cw

Where in your blog do you want to post your photo? If in an entry, click the image icon in the blog toolbar and follow the prompts.

If you want to add it as a decoration to the blog itself you'll need to use the advanced customization templates and add the html image code to the appropriate template after uploading the image.

View Latest Entries