Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 22 July 2004
Help
Mood:  quizzical
Topic: HTML Questions
I've just updated from free to KRYPTON service. I'm confused on how to build my site. The webshell that I was using is still showing my old angelfire account.By upgrading will get a new webshell to build a new site? I've emailed customer support, but they even confuse me more.I just need a set of steps or sequences to execute to get my new site up and running.

Posted by jazz/e_iray at 4:41 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 22 July 2004 - 5:46 PM EDT

Name: jrp34

When you upgrade to KRYPTON, you don't get a "new" site: your current site (still available by the old address) also becomes available from a domain name. Your old files will still be there.

If you want to build a new site, you can create a new account or put you new site in a subdirectory and point your domain name at the subdirectory. If you want help with that, some members on the club here can help you.

JP

View Latest Entries