Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 24 December 2004
No Images
Mood:  chillin'
Topic: Image Questions
I seem to be having problems viewing images on my personal web page others can see images when they go to my web page but I can't. What can I do to correct this because it is very frustrating. Any help will be greatly appreciated...Whenever I go to my web page I can see the banners across the top and bottom but none of the images or sounds that were created are coming through...

Posted by jazz/stinger845 at 10:43 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 24 December 2004 - 10:59 AM EST

Name: psy/treyophelia
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/psy/treyophelia

My web page is doing that too today. IT's weird cuz it was fine like an hour ago, and now I can't see my pics or hear my music.

Friday, 24 December 2004 - 1:00 PM EST

Name: dalleh

maybe just your browsers for
IE

click on tools, internet options, advance Tab, scroll down to multimedia and make sure that show pictures and other stuff boxes are check click apply then ok and try your page.

Netscape
click on edit,preferances, advance,system check all types of images click on OK

View Latest Entries