Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 10 December 2004
Upgrade help with images
Mood:  irritated
Topic: Image Questions
i just upgraded last night to the argon account. when loading my old page (without the domain) my image shows up fine, and also in the web shell preview, but when loading through the domain name it doesnt show up?? can anyone help me? the domain address is mamasbakerybarn.com. also, another question, since i upgraded, do i now own that domain name?

Posted by ill/mamasbakerybarn at 12:46 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (5) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 10 December 2004 - 5:17 PM EST

Name: clone2/yahoo.com
Home Page: http://Angelfire

yes you do. and did you try coping and past the new one on the web site or it mite be a broken link you should go back to where you it from and see whats the deal with it and do me a favor and check this out type in blaze4510.tripod.com/MARCUS.HTML and give me your input on it thanks peace....

Friday, 10 December 2004 - 8:40 PM EST

Name: mamagoo

it looks like you have built another page to assign your domain too, so to fix the picture on the page your using to answer to your domain url, the link should be written like this:

https://www.angelfire.com/ill/mamasbakerybarn/images/barnenter3.gif

not like this: notlike you have on your original page
/ill/mamasbakerybarn/images/barnenter3.gif

Friday, 10 December 2004 - 8:49 PM EST

Name: mamagoo

btw,
you own the domain name for as long as you keep your domain account with angelfire...if you cancel your payed site then and you want to keep the domain name you will have to purchase your domain from lycos for $34.95 a year....and you can ues it as you like...

your domain is free as long as you keep your argon account....

Friday, 10 December 2004 - 8:57 PM EST

Name: dalleh

it is the path of the image you have it this way

/ill/mamasbakerybarn/images/barnenter3.gif

it suppose to be just

images/barnenter3.gif

Friday, 10 December 2004 - 11:29 PM EST

Name:

got it thanks everyone for your help!

View Latest Entries