Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Saturday, 27 November 2004
how to access your webpage once you have finished it
Mood:  caffeinated
Topic: Image Questions
i just made a webpage and i can't access it. i can log in and access it, but i can't find the page to view the photos i want to post. i created the homepage to show others photographs of crochet projects, and how can i show them my webpage featuring my projects? i can't find any other way to access it eccept to sign in. people just viewing the page for the photo shouldn't have to sign in, and where is the photo i just downloaded? please if anyone can help, please write. thank you.

Posted by art2/crochettedlacemaker at 2:08 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 27 November 2004 - 6:09 PM EST

Name: cw

your home or start page must be called index.html (all lower case). Otherwise you'll need to add the page name to your URL.

If you want to post your photos you'll need to insert them.... or a link to them.... on one of your pages.

Saturday, 27 November 2004 - 7:15 PM EST

Name: holli

https://www.angelfire.com/subdirectory/yourphotoblogname.html

That should be it...

Saturday, 27 November 2004 - 7:16 PM EST

Name: holli

wanted to add... that if you cant access your webpage itself? the address is right above your webshell copy and paste it into your IE and then hit enter. you should see it.

View Latest Entries