Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 16 November 2005
help newmember
Mood:  chillin'
*Set up new web site ok
* didnot get a /images directory like I was suppose to
* created one on my own but does not work properly
* if anyone knows why please respond
* thanks

Posted by blues2/legendsoftheblues at 1:14 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Wednesday, 16 November 2005 - 4:08 AM EST

Name: tom

Why don't you just upload all your files
to your 'top level' directory. That seems to
be the simple solution, as far as I am concerned.

Wednesday, 16 November 2005 - 7:11 AM EST

Name: cw

What do you mean when you say the images directory you created doesn't work properly? A directory is just a folder to hold and organize things. Other than that it doesn't do anything. It's up to you to write the code so that anything placed in that directory and used on your pages can be found by a browser. If you're having a problem then it's more likely the code you're using that's the cause rather than the directory. If you could just explain your problem a little more we can probably help.

View Latest Entries