Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Sunday, 13 November 2005
Help help help
Mood:  not sure
I have a lot of questions. I looking for someone who would be willing to help me with my site. I just cant seem to get it to do anything. And I dont understand a lot of it. So if you would like to help me with this. Please let me know on here. E-mail me at Lyndz1438@aol.com let me know on my xanga. www.xanga.com/lyndz1438 or my myspace. www.myspace.com/Lyndz1438.
I really need some help with this. Thanks a lot.

Lyndz

Posted by celeb2/lyndz1438 at 4:14 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post

Monday, 14 November 2005 - 3:46 AM EST

Name: tom

The Angelfire Club Blog encourages folks to
ask questions, and to receive their answers right here;
without the necessity of any external contact.

Any basic information required, concerning the
building of websites, is available from the
MENU, located on the left side of your Angelfire
Webshell.

If you happen to be 'stuck' on any detail[s]; then, there
are some experienced helpers on the BLOG, who will be pleased to come to your aid.

Good Luck with your new site.

Monday, 14 November 2005 - 6:16 PM EST

Name: celeb2/lyndz1438

I dont want your kind of help I want the kind of help that I asked for!!! Or else i wouldnt have asked for it.

Monday, 14 November 2005 - 7:27 PM EST

Name: cw

I thought Tom was quite cordial in his reply and his intent to help was quite clear to me. The purpose of these boards is not to provide personal email responses but to provide public answers that might help others through their posting. If that's not to your liking perhaps you can try elsewhere?

Monday, 14 November 2005 - 11:01 PM EST

Name: dalleh

I demand cash in advance. angelfire help is free.

View Latest Entries