Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 19 May 2005
Front Page 2002 Problems
Mood:  irritated
Topic: FrontPage
Does anyone here have problems uploading Front Page 2002 Webs? I have spent two hours trying to get this doggone thing to upload a web. The basic problem, I think, is trying to get the server extensions enabled. The first little part on Angelfire takes you to a page saying to open a Web folder in My Computer. I have no web folder in My computer. The only Web folder is one I have for the web, and I can double click it to death, and not receive the info Anglefire says in there? the instructions for this make no sense...Anyone with help or a suggestion on how to make this thing work is appreciated... Yes...I have contacted Angelfire, but no response in the last two hours...? PS: And yes, I have looked over all the FAQ, the help and on and on and on.... Thanks, Mac

Posted by film2/fadedmemories at 4:50 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 19 May 2005 - 7:17 PM EDT

Name: md/jdfaq

to enable the fp , click on My account, site details, look for enable fp.

open fp click on file, new, web.

Friday, 20 May 2005 - 5:54 PM EDT

Name: mamagoo

XP does not have that option in My Computer

if your using winxp or 2000 you need to go to the 'My Network Places' folder....
choose add a new network place....
then use this url and be sure to use that last dash /

https://www.angelfire.com/oh/boy/film2/fadedmemories/

you will need your lycos username and password

hth

Friday, 20 May 2005 - 5:59 PM EDT

Name: BEING A MAGOOO

OPPS COPY PASTE ERROR SORRY!

https://www.angelfire.com/film2/fadedmemories/

View Latest Entries