Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Monday, 9 May 2005
My opinion
Now Playing: news
I have visited a few sites. The feature I like on these sites are when I get an instant message asking if I need help to talk to the web maker click yes and we'll be talking through Im.
I know Angelfire probably doesn't have the man power for that. But I think durring the hours that you work it would be kind of neat to have so that you feel like with the domains, its more personable. But it was just a thought.

Posted by Holli at 9:11 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post

Monday, 9 May 2005 - 10:41 AM EDT

Name: Mike

Customers who subscribe to ANY of our paying packages (NEON, ARGON, XENON, and KRYPTON) do have the ability to chat with us, live, one on one. This is available Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM EST.

You can get to that chat from the "My Account" page, just click on the link for "I-Mail", and you'll be chatting with us in minutes.

Hope that helps out,
Mike
Customer Support - Lycos Webhosting

Monday, 9 May 2005 - 12:20 PM EDT

Name: fl5/afloridagal

Hi Mike
I talked with you for a quick second this morning. But what I mean is that there isn't any high traffic on this site that I know of. Carmax has what I was talkin about.

Monday, 9 May 2005 - 12:45 PM EDT

Name: Mike

Not sure what you mean by there isn't high traffic on Angelfire.

Angelfire's ranked 3680 on Alexa (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&y=p&q=&url=www.angelfire.com), while Carfax's only ranked 5322 (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&y=p&q=&url=www.carfax.com), so our traffic's outranking them.

I guess your question's kind of vague. You wanted to know if we had live chat, we do. See my previous post as to where you can access that feature.

Mike
Customer Support - Lycos Webhosting

Monday, 9 May 2005 - 4:53 PM EDT

Name: fl5/afloridagal

The statement I'm referring to is when I try to use Live Help and it says due to High Volume of traffic, we can not assist you at this time or you have a duplicate question.

But in any case, I was saying they had more than just one person on their site willing to help.

I just hope my problem is fixed soon.

View Latest Entries