Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 5 May 2005
The Big Event The Moving Wall
Mood:  down
Now Playing: Everything gone from index.html What happen?
Topic: HTML Questions
https://www.angelfire.com/falcon/botwnomadsbigevent/

How do I get content of index.html back?
Everything is gone.

Posted by falcon/botwnomadsbigevent at 9:10 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 6 May 2005 - 12:02 AM EDT

Name: dalleh

if you have a backup page on the computer just upload it to over write the old one.

if not you have to re create one.

create A NEW PAGE by the name index.htm once it is saved rename it index.html

Friday, 6 May 2005 - 10:49 AM EDT

Name: cw

Hope you see this soon- there is a cached copy of your page at google that dates from Apr 28th. I used falcon/botwnomadsbigevent/ as my google search term. If you work fast before your site is re-spidered and the old version replaced, you can copy the cached page (click the google *cached* link under your page listing then use 'save page as...' from your browser menu). The saved page will need a little editting but not major.

If you have trouble, I saved it for you and can help you recreate it if needed.

View Latest Entries