Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Monday, 2 May 2005
Photo album probs
Mood:  irritated
Topic: Image Questions
hi everyone...
I'm having major probs with the photo builder, I had made the album, however the images needed some fixing, so I fixed em on my PC and uploaded them and deleted the old ones. after running the program I got an error msg. now after 2 days i still cant access the album builder or the album itself...the msg on the album when opened says that the directive could not be processed!!!
I really need to put up those pictures...its some college work that I need to finish. and making a new account for the album would mean I wont be able to put in on my blog site!
HELPPPPPP!!!
anyone with answers can please email me at mariammamsa@hotmail.com

thank you

Posted by miam at 2:22 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Monday, 2 May 2005 - 11:00 AM EDT

Name: jrp34

It's a known bug, but the team is working on a fix. If you delete a photo in an album from outside the Photo Album Builder, it gets confused and dies. You should only delete an image inside the tool itself.

We're updating the Photo Album Builder to not be quite as easily confused and to be more intelligent about deleting or manipulating images using FTP or some other tool.

JP

Monday, 2 May 2005 - 11:18 AM EDT

Name: afgreg
Home Page: http://www.angelfire.com

hi mariam,
I've gone ahead and manually repaird your account so you don't have to wait for our fix to go out. I'm sorry that you had to be the one to find the problem. This is a new bug that slipped in with our new features, and we're making sure to fix it. In the meantime, aslong as you delete images from inside the photo tool, everything should be fine.

View Latest Entries