Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Sunday, 22 January 2012
publishing the site

Hey guys,  when i click "publish" the webeditor is showing a screen that is is publishing the site, however, when i try to open my site, it only shows an angelfire welcome screen and not my website.

Is this normal? do I have to wait some time for the site actually get published or something?  

Please help me out, I just saw someone else with the exact same prob and he was already waiting 24h,  this freaks me out.  Please help :) 

Posted by kristinagrzybowska at 4:26 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 27 January 2012 - 1:12 PM EST

Name: "anonymous"

homepage has to be named  index.html 

Sunday, 29 January 2012 - 5:47 PM EST

Name: "James Howard"
Home Page: http://www.musclewarfare.org

Also have you tried logging out before viewing? some browsers can take a while to catch up so try to view in a different browser too.

View Latest Entries