Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Saturday, 21 January 2012
editing my website with iPad
Mood:  irritated
Now Playing: URGENT: I need help!

I live in the sticks, and when I say the sticks, I mean the BOONTIES, the BACK FORTY, EAST EGYPT...you get the picture.  I'm in RURAL Oklahoma.  We have LOUSY internet at my house.  The only way I can connect is through my iPad.  So, I'm trying to build my site using my iPad, but i can't figure out how to upload photos to my web page.

As my page is Artistic Temperament Designs, it would be no great leap of the imagination to realize that I'm going to want to post PICTURES of ART AND DESIGNS on my site.

Has anyone run into this problem before?????  Can you give me advice or instructions?  This is  really putting me behind schedule and i'm very stressed.

Thank you. 

Posted by artistictemperamentdesigns at 8:13 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 27 January 2012 - 1:15 PM EST

Name: "anonymous"

use a browser on your ipad such as google chrome or firefox. 

View Latest Entries