Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 7 December 2011
How to create more pages with different content
I have created a home page but I want to have several additional pages. Every time I edit one they all change to show the same thing. How can I make them different?

Posted by coxfellowship at 8:37 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (7) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 10 December 2011 - 11:15 AM EST

Name: "anonymous"

when in the editor, go to the pages tab.  right above your listing of pages, there are icons.  the one with the Plus on it is the 'create new page' icon.  

Monday, 25 February 2019 - 4:08 AM EST

Name: "Joaquinluebbert"
Home Page: http://https://essayacademia.com

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Well written blog really great information  .the site has clear tell about the blog. i am visiting this site first time you  can also refer custom essay writing service one  the best essay writings service. and i have to say you that try to include more and more information about  health  , so it is very useful. and tell about the idea. make the blog much big  so that help  us more and more information . if your creating homepage you  are lacking of content that you can refer our essay service .it provide you any time of writing help . and it is best site that have high rating and on time delivary.make your content more good and attractive so then only you site will view your  page . understand the the people mind what type of contact or blog they need so publish the blog make your  website good. I feel really happy to have encountered your web site and look forward to many more excellent. Moments reading here Living minus the answers to the issues. Just refer the our website. Your actual expertise and kindness in touching every part was important. I won’t think twice to recommend the sites to anybody who needs and wants support on this problem.. This blog give very important experiences .thank you is sharing the information  and it help me a lot . I am commenting to make you understand what a impressive experience my cousins princess undergone viewing your site Learn how to write a sentence and write using the correct tense. you can improve all the language same as above. so they are facing very hard in the writing work. College website project report, seminar etc. teacher will give huge works. Must be introduction about the topic and it well the reader understand easy  about essay

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Tuesday, 1 March 2022 - 4:17 AM EST

Name: "Rowland Wyman"
Home Page: http://www.mymilestonecard.net/

Just google your issue and you will get lot of videos and blogs about it.

Friday, 6 May 2022 - 6:23 AM EDT

Name: "Colburn"
Home Page: http://www.alaskasworld.review/

Appreciative for sharing such mind blowing information.

Friday, 22 July 2022 - 4:16 AM EDT

Name: "Fiona"

Are you about to start writing your dissertation? Maybe you have already started working on the project? Either way, you should be proud of yourself.

Friday, 22 July 2022 - 6:03 AM EDT

Name: "Marabella"
Home Page: http://www.brillassignment.co.uk/dissertation/

I know that often students face a lot of problems in the process of writing, because of which they cannot complete the work on time. At the same time, an incomplete dissertation could be a real failure for me, so I decided to get dissertation writing help https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/dissertation/ on a reliable resource, where professionals helped me with an excellent completion of my dissertation. Experienced authors conducted a deep analysis of the topic and ensured the correct structure and style of dissertation formatting. There is always a need to gain experience, so turning to professionals is a solution to problems with the quality of a dissertation and the timing of its completion, since a professional online dissertation service is aimed at improving the lives of students and providing assistance in a difficult period of their life.

Friday, 22 July 2022 - 6:08 AM EDT

Name: "Juliya Dor"

Thank you for the information about a reliable resource. I am confident that it will help all students achieve the desired results in writing a dissertation with the help of a professional resource.

View Latest Entries