Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 15 December 2010
Here's to a More Secure New Year

In recent weeks, several major corporations, including McDonald's and Walgreen, have been the target of hackers who have stolen thousands of usernames and passwords and posted them online. Angelfire has not been breached but to be safe, starting next week, we're going to require all our users to update their passwords to make them harder to crack. You can change your password at any time or wait until you see the password screen asking you to update your password.

Posted by blog/community at 10:31 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 1 March 2011 - 6:35 PM EST

Name: "Marta Mioran Bishop"
Home Page: http://katmoranproductions

I get an error message to contact next level of support when I try to save.

I also cannot load my videos to the page they sit there encoding at 1%

Does anyone know what I can do on these issues

View Latest Entries