Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Tuesday, 14 September 2010
Never Before ...
Mood:  irritated
Topic: HTML Questions

Can somebody help me here.  I've had an angelfire account and a web site for 10 years! I've been adding files and building the website in the webshell in html for a long time. I do this on a weekly basis. Never any problems or worries. This week I LOST six days of data! Anything I had entered or saved during these past six days was gone Monday morning. I called tech support for angelfire and they had no idea or suggestions. I was hoping it was a system issue and my files would be restored. I've re-entered the information and everything seems to be okay and back to normal --- so far. Very scary, and it cost me about 2 hours of additional work. Anybody else experience this or know what may have gone wrong?     

Posted by sd/thswarriors at 2:02 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 14 September 2010 - 2:44 AM EDT

Name: "anonymous"

That is scary indeed. If Angelfire Support doesn't know what it is, then it could be just an unexplained glitch. I hope it never happens again.

-tom- 

Wednesday, 15 September 2010 - 8:50 PM EDT

Name: md/jdfaq
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/md/jdfaq

Always have a backup copy of your work on your system, just incase something like this happens, it saves you a lot of work and time.

View Latest Entries