Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 1 February 2008
I need help!!!!
Mood:  sad

I am trying to upload a theme to my webpage

the designer said to just change the theme to the existing one once I upload all the files through my FTP...

UGH?!?!

i uploaded all the files to my angelfire account and now what?!

i need help..

everything is installed... how do i change the theme of the page?

i am definitely not good at this..

Melikinskitty@aol.com

Posted by thedarknessfollows at 7:20 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 2 February 2008 - 12:21 AM EST

Name: "dalleh"

what is the file extension of the theme files, are they images or html files. from whwere did you get the theme files.

Saturday, 2 February 2008 - 3:33 PM EST

Name: "cw"

How did you upload them? I'm not an FP user but I'm pretty certain you need to publish through FP or the theme will not work. If they were uploaded any other way, then that's the problem.

Saturday, 2 February 2008 - 9:30 PM EST

Name: "dalleh"

If it is FP theme you need to add it to the FP editor on your pc,  change the theme of the site using the editor then upload or publish the site.

View Latest Entries