Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Monday, 31 December 2007
Goodbye Angelfire
Just wanted to drop by and say farewell all. My hobbie days of webpage building are over, and I've learned a lot while hosting my site on Angelfire. It's a great place for begginers to learn how to build a first website, and a good place to tinker with your html if you're more experienced. There have been ups, and downs while hosting my site here, and as strange as it seems, leaving is bitter sweet. Yep,  oddly enough I'm going to miss this place ;)  Take everyone,  and Happy  New Year!!  ~Daymon

Posted by Daymon at 3:38 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 1 January 2008 - 2:15 AM EST

Name: "tom"

Happy New Year to all the Club Angelfire Bloggers!

And, Good Luck to you Daymon with Cheapest-Service.com

It's too bad that you are giving up your 'hobby' of web page building, which means that you have learned all that there is to know. I haven't reached anywhere near that stage as yet, nor do I believe that I ever will.

There is, for me anyway, always something new to learn, especially from the kindest & most helpful folks on the World Wide Web; namely, CW, Dalleh, MamaG and others.

Tuesday, 1 January 2008 - 8:15 PM EST

Name: az3/goladyjags
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/az3/goladyjags

It's no hobby for me either - the site changes kids' lives. It's been about 4 years now, and I'm still learning.

I, too, want to thank all those aforementioned AF bloggers who've offered support over the years, and want to add JP to the list. He and CW saved me from meltdown so many times.

I'll bet they're grateful I've finally learned something and don't have to bug 'em so much.

Happy New Year to all!

View Latest Entries