Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Tuesday, 27 November 2007
Blog Problems
Mood:  d'oh
I am trying to change my settings so that there is only one entry showing on my main blog page. Previously it was set to show 5 entries, but I changed it to show only one entry under "change settings" in the "blog builder". The changes did not take effect, and I even made a new post. There are still 5 entries when there should only be 1.

Posted by Daymon at 10:38 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 27 November 2007 - 10:40 AM EST

Name: al4/cheapest-service
Home Page: http://www.cheapest-service.com

Ooops, here's my blog :) 

http://www.cheapest-service.com/loweryourbills/

Tuesday, 27 November 2007 - 1:55 PM EST

Name: "mamaG"

nope the one entry does not work.  we are stuck with 5. 

It used to be that 5 was impossible, but there was a trick to it though.  I found that changing the way the date and time format worked under settings kicked the show 5 entries into action.  " but however I cannot get it to work for show one entry."   I also tried the option to hide the blog and then showing blog again to re-publish and that did not do the trick either.

the only time you can see one entry is when you use topics and then just post 'one' entry to each topic/subject.  but this would envolve work and would add too many links in the topic navigation links if you were to do it consistently for all posts. and harder for visitors to navigate your blog

there may be a way in the advanced customized area but I don't think it's worth the risk. 

Wednesday, 28 November 2007 - 7:36 AM EST

Name: "cw"

there is no way to do that even in the adv cust. settings. Fill out a support ticket and report it/complain

Thursday, 29 November 2007 - 9:39 AM EST

Name: "Daymon"

Thanks for the feedback folks. I've contacted support, so I hope they will fix this problem soon. 

View Latest Entries