Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 23 November 2007
HTML GUEST GEAR ISSUES

Anyone else having problems accessing their HTML guest gear guestbooks?

Mine have been down for over 24 hours. A LYCOS ERROR PAGE comes up with the following:

Error       The page you requested could not be found.

Posted by me2/kulacoco at 2:34 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (16) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 23 November 2007 - 4:38 PM EST

Name: "anonymous"
Home Page: http://htmlgear.lycos.com/index.html

login to the Gear and re-copy and paste the code, I don't have any problem with mine. 

Saturday, 24 November 2007 - 5:15 AM EST

Name: "me2/kulacoco"

Have attempted to login, but it just brings me back to the same error page.

Although, as you can see, I don't have any problem logging in to this blog, so my A/F account is still functioning.

Exactly same problem happened on 24 January 2007:

https://club.angelfire.com/index.blog?from=20070228

=====

Wednesday, 24 January 2007

HTML GEAR Guestbooks
Mood:  cool
Topic: HTML Questions
My HTML GEAR Guestbook has been down for over 24 hours now. Am also unable to access the Gear Manager on URL: http://www.htmlgear.lycos.com/

Anyone else having similiar problems?

24+ hours seems like a loooooooong time for a big operation like Lycos....

========== 

But this time the outage has been significantly longer.

Saturday, 24 November 2007 - 10:43 AM EST

Name: "me2/kilacoco"

I googled: "Html Gear - Guest Gear View Guestbook" and found that, although, most URLS are working, many are producing an error message like mine.

On a humerous note:

I was rapidly opening the links {in new tabs} on my firefox browser, just to see if  they produced an error page. Then, after checking a few dozen links, the RED FLAG was raised, and the Google robots terminated my searching session temporarilly, believing me to be perhaps involved in the transmission of spyware or other malignancies.

:-) 

Saturday, 24 November 2007 - 12:53 PM EST

Home Page: http://https://help.lycos.com/kb_cat.php?id=6

strange maybe just some part of the server go to this link and open a ticket  https://help.lycos.com/kb_cat.php?id=6 give them everything they need to know 

Sunday, 25 November 2007 - 2:07 AM EST

In January 2007, when the same thing happened, it corrected itself after a day or so.

I will wait for a while, before opening a ticket, although, this time, the outage has lasted {so far} over 48 hours.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Incidentally, when I was checking the links on Google, I attempted to determine some sort of pattern, in the URLS bringing up error pages, but it seemed to be random.

Sunday, 25 November 2007 - 1:57 PM EST

Name: "mamaG"

yes mine has been down for a few days also.   it appears to be the re-direct to the log-in and back is not being recognized. resulting in an error page. 

the time before my guestbook would open  from my site to view,  but it was only the Gear manager page had the log-in error.  now it's both. 

maybe a ticket is in order.  it may be only certain accounts that are being affected.

Sunday, 25 November 2007 - 6:50 PM EST

Home Page: http://htmlgear.tripod.com/guest/control.guest?u=djdall

mine is working fine, 

Sunday, 25 November 2007 - 11:11 PM EST

Hi Mamago,

I have opened a ticket.  Let's see what happens.

Monday, 26 November 2007 - 2:44 PM EST

Name: renewables
Home Page: http://renewables.angelfire.com

I'm new to this website, so here goes nothing.  I have around 300 poems on a website www.poetrypoem.com/renewables.  I have 5 cd's for sale for $12.99 a piece.  Stop by and see what you think.  Remember to sign the guestbook.

Monday, 26 November 2007 - 2:50 PM EST

I opened a ticket also.   someone at tripod club reported their's not woking.   It must be just some accounts then, because dalleh (boss) :)  yours is working. 

but if I click the link to manage from your guestbook the log-in to mine does not work at all.  it should recognize me form there, it use to work that way....... 

Monday, 26 November 2007 - 8:45 PM EST

Hi MamaG & Dalleh,

It looks like we are back in business. I didn't receive a response on my ticket, but I posted a reply mentioning that everything seems ok now.

Thanks for your interest. 

Monday, 26 November 2007 - 11:28 PM EST

Up and running for me also.  I did not get response mail either. main thing it's fixed,  for now anyway....  :o)

dd boss,  did you pull some strings....lol......

sorry I haven't had a chance to shout much at your forum lately.  I have  been reading the new jokes,though.  missing GA.    how's the rolling stones going?

hope your turkey holiday was happy....... 

Monday, 26 November 2007 - 11:34 PM EST

Hi MG, no I did not do anything this time, I was at work all day after a week long off, temp layoff, any news from GA

Monday, 26 November 2007 - 11:46 PM EST

about the stones, i already have one building up, so he put me on Low Oxalate  diet, evreything i was eating is a nono, pecans,peanuts,cashews, No nuts, LOL . chocolate, no more M&Ms or brownes, most of the vegtables, tomatoes ( no pizza or spaghetti) dry hambergar, 

Tuesday, 27 November 2007 - 12:54 PM EST

Name: "cw"

oh my boss! That doesn't sound like any fun at all:(. My cat is on a low oxalate diet for stones. Would you like to try some of his cat food :).

Seriously, hope you are feeling better real soon! and sorry I haven't been around to your forum. Just don't have much time anymore for surfing.

Tuesday, 16 December 2008 - 8:17 PM EST

Name: "Graduate Theological Union"
Home Page: http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com

jeremy taylor d.min has now written over 5 letters, this new one he calls using the phrase, which really means stealing, and he mocks and says he will certainly not release, if you do not show him this and fire, look at the bottom of the page, how many emails will be sent out with your dr. rev jeremy taylor u.u. openly mocking God and trying to ruin servant but is employed at wisdom university at an ordained unitarian universalist minister, tristy taylor lied in letter and called prophet aliar, but when she sees new d.min jeremy taylor m.a. letter, she will know she spoke blasphemy against the Holy Ghost trying to protect her dad doctor jeremy taylor ph.d. this letter with reverend jeremy taylor (hon) jungian going on net before email sent. Show your rev. jeremy taylor his letters and laugh at him, you will take before the board of wisdom university and show letters on screen and he will resign, hoping you wont accept his resignation, but, you will mock him, show him jim and begin freeing the world of thier reverend jeremy taylor s.t.d., you will notice in this new letter from jungian dr. jeremy taylor how he pretneds to be bobs friend:                     here in this letter dr. rev. jeremy taylor u.u. calls bob a stalker when dr. jeremy taylor steals the christians ministry name ministry of dreams and lies but in below letters calls placing the term, thats really saying stealing, ministry above copyrights: below are letters from d.min jeremy taylor m.a. (hon) ph.d. s.t.d. an ordained unitarian universalist minister thats steals from christian and challenges that christian for his God created spoken ministry name that is protected:   
"Bob's" ubiquitous rants

Posted by jeremy taylor <dreamrev@comcast.net> on Mon, 24 Nov 2008, in response to Chaplaincy Institute for Interfaith and Arts Ministry, posted by dr. jeremy taylor caught stealing on Sat, 22 Nov 2008

Unfortunately, a mentally and emotionally unstable person is stalking me on the Internet. He has been using MY return email address as part of his harassment of me when he posts his unpleasant, threatening rants on open web sites such as yours. Please understand that I did NOT make the requests and/or comments attributed to me.
I am sorry that you have also become an object of his unwanted attention.

Yours sincerely,

Jeremy Taylor

----- Original Message -----
To: brhbrh2oo3@mail.com
Subject: Your latest communication
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:17:47 -0800

Dear "Bob".

Thank you for your email.

I can only imagine that your constant messages to me are asking for something more than me taking the phrase "ministry of dreams" out of my web page, (which you must have figured out by now, I am not going to do), so I am writing to you again, asking how you are doing and what it is that you really want from me?

You start by saying, "pray4me-". In fact, I do pray for you, after my own fashion of prayer - which shouldn't be too strange for you to understand, since you have obviously invented/discovered your own way of praying as well, no matter how different our ways of praying may be, (and since they both involve dreams and dreaming maybe they aren't all that different...)

I'm not sure what the Christmas holiday season wakes up in you. For me, Christmas has always been a difficult time over the years. Christmas was never a particularly happy time around our house when I was a kid, and its annual return sometimes pulls me back into similar depressed moods even now, although that repeating cycle has gotten much less virulent over the years.

You write in your note of "dreams of family in hell", and all those other nasty feelings and physical sensations, with "all desire to live for Jesus drained out" - if it were my dream, it wouldn't be literal; it would be a set of symbols pointing to a big process of growth and change in "me" that has gotten stuck somehow... but since "I" (imagining myself to be you) am dreaming about it and remembering it, it means that "I"(you) can do something positive and effective to get the process to flow forward again...

So, wishing you joyful dreams and a happy and relaxing Christmas,

I remain,
Trying to be your friend,
As Always,

Jeremy Taylor                                                                                                                                                                              type in google dr. rev.  jeremy taylor unitarian universalist minister stole the name , he stole the God spoken created name ministry of dreams and hid on his site, but google slowly indexes, jeremy is ruinging people and not caring, teaches as ordained reverend unitarian universalist minister but steals from Holy Ghost filled christian to ruin him, all these letters are on net, show jeremy and kathryn and ask them why they hate God so much they want his servant to perish, but, act like they caer about you, tell people and get rid of satan taylor s

heres is 4 letters from jeremy taylor claiming it is ok to take ministry of dreams that is God spoken and created and protected, calling ministry above copyrights:                                                         : From: "Kathryn Taylor"
Save Address To: servantjesus@mail.com
, brhbrh2003@email.com,
gregoryh30@yahoo.com
CC:
Subject: ministry
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:43:02 -0800
Show Full Headers Back To [INBOX]
------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------------------- Dear Anonymous Dream Minister
I have been a minister for over 25 years and have been actively carrying out a ministry focused on dreams and dreaming for that entire time. I have taught in seminaries, universities, and workshops all over the world and continue to do so. I have always advocated that working with dreams in general and working with them as a ministry is open to all who are called to it. The world needs as many good dream ministries as it can get. There is room for all at the table (as Jesus so
eloquently said).
Ministry of any kind is not about threats, or copyrights or ownership in any way. I can only conclude that you are very new to this and are not aware of the fellowship of ministry. The goal is to help each other, in order to offer help to others. Your hostility, and your implied and specific threats make it difficult for me to simply welcome you to the ranks of the ministry of dreams - which is always what I would prefer to do. I have noted that you have called me a thief in print and the law considers that a libelous statement
(email to Jim Garrison, 2/15/07). That's unfortunate.
I wish you peace.
Reverend Jeremy Taylor, D.Min.,

--- On Mon, 8/25/08, Jeremy Taylor <dreamrev@comcast.net> wrote:

Subject: Re: taylor stole from anne frey, u might b next like christian
To: coreybrackney@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, August 25, 2008, 11:47 PM

Dear Corey Brackney,

I am not sure why you are sending me copies my various attempts to communicate directly with unstable cyber-stalker "Bob". Has he been inundating you with his unpleasant, threatening rants as well?

Or is this just another one of "Bob's" cover addresses? (If it is you, Bob, why don't you give it a rest - or do you derive pleasure from the notoriety you are cultivating on the Net with your incessant nonsense masquerading as religious vision?)

Unfortunately, "Bob" appears to be a mentally and emotionally unstable person. He has been stalking me on the Internet since February. He has been using MY return email address as part of his harassment of me when he posts his unpleasant, threatening rants on open web sites, so - please understand that I did NOT make the requests and/or comments attributed to me, even though they may appear to have come from my email address.

In any case, I am sorry that you have also become yet another object of his unwanted attention.

Yours sincerely,

Jeremy Taylor

On Aug 25, 2008, at 4:08 PM, Corey Brackney wrote:

On Mar 21, 2008, at 7:19 PM,
Jeremy Taylor <dreamrev@comcast.net> wrote:
Dear Ministry of Dreams, "Bob",

Thanks for your e-mail. It is nice to see that "Ashoka" is helping to
inform folks about so many of the various dream activities around the
country.

I know all these people, some better than others, but I know them all.
They are folks I have known for years. Most of them I met first
face-to-face at International Association for the Study of Dreams
conferences around the planet. Aren't they all doing interesting work?

I do hope all is well with you - at least as well as possible under the
circumstances - and that you are finding some relief from your own
nightmares... I am assuming that the dream fragments on your web pages
that are not specifically attributed to others are yours?

Thanks again for the direct communication.

Reverend Jeremy Taylor, D.Min.

Co-founder and past president of the International Association for the
Study of Dreams. (IASD), Executive Director of the Marin Institute for
Projective Dream Work, (MIPD)

Jeremy Taylor
736 San Pedro St
Fairfield, CA 94533
707/422.9308
Subject: Re: How's it going?

On Jan 8, 2008 9:16 PM, Jeremy Taylor <dreamrev@comcast.net> wrote:
Dear Bob,
Your incessant and repetitive postings on open bulletin boards and
interactive web sites, using my e-mail address as your return address
are irritating the people whose mail boxes you are filling up, and it's
wearing me out replying.
Here is what I have been saying to them, each time I get a distressed,
(or automated) e-mails from anyone on whose web site you have left one
of your "rants" disguised as a message from me.
Unfortunately, there is a person using the internet to "stalk" me. He
has been using my e-mail address to post his unpleasant rants on
various open access bulletin boards and web sites. Please understand
that I did NOT write the comments attributed to me. I am sorry that you
have also become an object of his unwelcome attention.
From reading your own web site(s), it does not seem to me that any of
this activity on your part is making Jesus any happier. (All that stuff
about electric shocks, and sexual organs, and whatnot is pretty
distressing...) I assume you would say on one of the "ministry of
dreams" web sites if any of this made you, or Jesus, feel any better...
Is that right? Would you let us know if doing any of this made you feel
better?
So, why don't you give it a rest for a while, and see what that feels
like?
Also, who are these other people you keep mentioning whom you say have
have also "stolen" the phrase "ministry of dreams" from you? I HAVE
Googled them, as you suggested, and not found the references you tell
me are supposed to be there...
What's the story with that?

This really is an invitation for the two of us to communicate directly,
if you care to, of if Jesus wants us to...
Jeremy Taylor

Jeremy Taylor
736 San Pedro St
Fairfield, CA 94533
707/422.9308

Dear "Bob".

I can only imagine that your constant messages to me are asking for something more than me taking the phrase "ministry of dreams" out of my web page, (which you must have figured out by now, I am not going to do), so I am writing to you again, asking how you are doing and what it is that you really want from me?

You start by saying, "pray4me-". In fact, I do pray for you, after my own fashion of prayer - which shouldn't be too strange for you to understand, since you have obviously invented/discovered your own way of praying as well, no matter how different our ways of praying may be, (and since they both involve dreams and dreaming maybe they aren't all that different...)

I'm not sure what the Christmas holiday season wakes up in you. For me, Christmas has always been a difficult time over the years. Christmas was never a particularly happy time around our house when I was a kid, and its annual return sometimes pulls me back into similar depressed moods even now, although that repeating cycle has gotten much less virulent over the years.

You write in your note of "dreams of family in hell", and all those other nasty feelings and physical sensations, with "all desire to live for Jesus drained out" - if it were my dream, it wouldn't be literal; it would be a set of symbols pointing to a big process of growth and change in "me" that has gotten stuck somehow... but since "I" (imagining myself to be you) am dreaming about it and remembering it, it means that "I"(you) can do something positive and effective to get the process to flow forward again...

So, wishing you joyful dreams and a happy and relaxing Christmas,

I remain,
Trying to be your friend,
As Always,

Jeremy Taylor 

jeremy taylor mocks calling steals using new letter

View Latest Entries